We’re hiring! Public Impact seeks interns to start immediately and in June, focused on two data projects. As part of their role, interns will:
- Gather both quantitative and qualitative data using a wide variety of sources, including research journals, online publications, interviews, and published quantitative data
- Screen data and information for quality and accuracy
- Organize data into a prepared template
- Follow up by phone/email to request missing information, and get clarification on data points and processes
- Clearly annotate data to explain information collected, where appropriate
Full training and ongoing support will be provided. This is open to college students or graduates, or high school seniors with extremely strong academic records.